Nursery Home Learning 2020
I hope that you are all having lots of fun while you are at home with your family! I look forward to hearing all about your adventures. :)
- Nursery School Closure Letter - Summer Term
- Using Purple Mash on Tablets
- Parenting in a Digital World
Interactive Stories By Twinkl:
While you are at home, why not have some extra fun completing these challenges:
- Read a story with your adult then draw a picture of your favourite character.
- Practice counting & remembering your numbers... see how far you can go... can you beat your grown up?
- Plant a seed & measure it as it grows.
- Do something nice for your family each day.
- Don't forget Dough Disco!
Remember to ask your grown up to send me lots of pictures of your home learning!
Mrs Hazell :)
Worksheets and activities to print:
- Five Senses Scavenger Hunt Activity Sheet.pdf
- Farm Themed Cutting Skills Activity Sheets.pdf
- Bunny Hop Pencil Control Worksheets.pdf
- General Sound Discrimination Environmental Sounds Home Challenge.pdf
- Minibeasts Colour By Number Activity Sheets.pdf
- Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt.pdf
- General Sound Discrimination - Body Percussion EYFS Home Learning Challenge.pdf
- Pizza Shape Colouring Activity.pdf
- Six Steps To Washing Your Hands Posters.pdf
- Space Star Biscuits Recipe.pdf
- Incy Wincy Spider Prop Craft Instructions.pdf
- The Gingerbread Man Pattern Tracing.pdf
- Toys Home Learning Challenge Activity Sheet.pdf
- Paper Bowl Ladybird Craft Instructions.pdf
While the school and nursery is closed, please find a list below of useful websites that might help you to find fun activities to complete with your children: