Welcome to class 4's website page.
Our Teacher is Mrs Whayman-Bailey.
Our support assistant is Mrs Caine.
Hello Class 4!!
I hope you had a good Christmas and an enjoyable break, and are ready to carry on learning, despite the strange circumstances we find ourselves in!
I've planned some activities for you using Oak National Academy resources. There's daily Maths and English, as well as another curriculum area for you to do each day.
Please send in photos, letting us know if we can put them on the website, and in the meantime, stay safe.
- Week 3 Science - Separating Mixtures
- Week 3 PSHE Time to get active
- Week 3 and week 4 handwriting and spellings.pdf
- Week 3 maths lessons 1 - 5 Solving measure and money problems
- Week 3 English - lessons 11-20
- Week 3 Maths Hit the Button
- Week 3 Earthquakes Differentiated Reading Comprehension Activity.pdf
- Week 3 Fa Cup Differentiated Reading Comprehension Activity.pdf
- Week 3 Lottery Win Newspaper Report Differentiated Reading Comprehension Activity.pdf
- Week 3 The Great Plague Differentiated Reading Comprehension Activity.pdf
- Week 3 William Shakespeare Differentiated Reading Comprehension Activity.pdf
- Non Chronological Reports - Week 1
- Non Chronological Reports - Week 2
- National Trust Virtual Library
- Writing Resource - Letter Writing
- Sign in for access to audio books
- Reading week 2
- Create like an artist - Tate Gallery online resources
- Sentence Level Objectives - Week 1
- Sentence Level Objectives - Week 2
- Writing expanded noun phrases
- Using relative clauses
- Using parenthesis in your writing
- National Literacy Trust - Where's Wally Virtual Run March 2021
- Maths - Length and Perimeter - Week 1
- Maths - Length and Perimeter - Week 2
- BBC Bitesize Resources for Measurement